Friday, July 1, 2011

(43-339) The Perfect Black Dress

I have way too many balls in the air today; and you have to know that if I'M saying that - I AM BUSY!  I worked for four hours this morning, did I don't know how many loads of laundry, took Kelsie to Kohl's, Target, Subway, The library and Wal-mart; and yet I still need to write this post, pack up for our swim meet, go to our swim meet and pack to leave for California. Whew!

I have to say that I totally lucked out though, because I've been thinking that I need to start looking for an outfit to wear to "Mamma Mia" and when I took Kelsie to Target to look for a new swim suit; I just so happened to find the perfect black dress.  I tired it on, and much to my surprise, it was a great fit.  Kels thought it looked cute, so with her reassurance I bought it.  I modeled  it for Luis, Nicky and Lyndzi, when I got home and they all thought that it was a keeper; so at least that's one errand that I can check off my list. 

I texted Jackie to let her know that I unexpectedly found a dress, and she wrote back, "That's what happens.  When you're looking you don't find and when you're not looking, you do find... like our husbands."  I thought it was ironic that she said that because tomorrow Luis and I will be celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary; and she's absolutely right -  I found Luis when I WASN'T looking.  But more about that tomorrow.
Till next time...
Queen of EVERYTHING

No comments: