Friday, July 8, 2011

(43-346) Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon - Challenge #3

I've been wanting to make some birthday and thank you cards for a few weeks now, so when Mari invited me over to scrapbook, I jumped at the opportunity to spend some time with her.  As is typical, my day got away from me, and so before I can endeavor to make a card, I need to write  tonight's post.  Having nothing particularly witty, amusing or interesting to share today, I'm gonna try to impress you (yet again) with my prowess at Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. 

I asked Mari to challenge me, and she went blank.  We discussed some actors and actresses, and she mentioned Amanda Seyfried.  I didn't want to take that challenge since it was fairly simple times two.  Amanda Seyfried to Bill Paxton in "Big Love" Bill Paxton to Kevin Bacon in "Apollo 13", or Amanda to Meryl Streep in "Mamma Mia" and Meryl Streep to Kevin Bacon in "The River Wild."

Mari gave it a little more thought, and challenged me with Valerie Bertinelli.  So here goes: Valerie Bertinelli  to Betty White in "Hot In Cleveland", Betty White to Sandra Bullock in "The Proposal", Sandra Bullock to Dianne Wiest in "Practical Magic",  and Dianne Wiest to  Kevin Bacon in "Footloose".

Now I fully understand that most of you don't find this as fun and fascinating as I do; but lemme tell you that it thrills me no end and since I like to share things that make me happy, I hope you'll excuse this indulgence.  I'm not quite sure how it is that I've come to acquire and retain all of this useless knowledge but it does come in handy when playing this game.  As always I welcome you to provide your alternate route for this challenge or submit another.  You can email me or leave your comment here or on Facebook.
Till next time...
Queen of EVERYTHING

No comments: