Now if you've read "The Bumpy Ride" before; then you know that I am all about giving thanks, and expressing my gratitude, for even the simplest of things. And since this year in particular, I am grateful for EVERY day that I draw breath; I've decided to share my list of Forty Three Reasons That I Am THANKFUL this holiday.
In "100 MORE Random Things About Me;" I told you that I make lists; which is kind of ironic, considering that , in and of itself, that blog was a list. But, at the risk of being repetitive or God forbid, predictable. I'm going to have at it again; and in no particular order; here we go.
1. To be alive
2. For my 3 AMAZING children; Nicky, Lyndzi and Kelsie
3. For my INCREDIBLE husband; Luis
4. For my cousin Jackie, and all of the love that she is bringing into my life
5. For Hershey, (my bilingual Chihuahua) and her daily companionship
6. For coffee
7. To live in the United States of America
8. For the men and women in our armed services; who keep us safe
9. For bottled water
10. For my children's teachers
11. That the Art Nazi is no longer working at my kid's school
12. For my kid's soccer coaches (ESPECIALLY the one who's a good kisser)
13. That I have healthy children
14. That I am my own person
15. For people who take the time to read "The Bumpy Ride"
16. For everyone that encourages me to keep writing "The Bumpy Ride"
17. For my wonderful In-laws (ALL of them!!)
18. For my laptop; which enables me to write my blog any time, anywhere
19. For FREEDOM (each and every kind)
20. For laughter and everyone that inspires it
21. For ALL of my friends; old and new!
22. For Facebook
23. For my creativity
24. For my ability to write
25. That my children always thank me for every meal that I give them
26. For email
27. For fresh air
28. That I'm determined
29. That Bristol Palin didn't win "DWTS"
30. For comfy pajamas
34. For my job
37. For Kohl's - their sensational sales and unbelievable return policy