Sunday, May 29, 2011

(43-306) Optimism

If you've ever read "The Bumpy Ride" before, then you know that I'm a big (yes) HUGE fan of OPTIMISM!  You know that I'm all about the greater good, and positivity, and all that shiny, happy stuff.  So it should come as no surprise that I am OVER THE MOON for next month's kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out - OPTIMISM.

A couple of days ago, Rachel K emailed me and her staff, a sneak peak of the June kit, and it's so sensational, that I HAVE to share it with you.  My apologies to all my non-scrapbooking riders, but this kit is too good to be missed; so I really wanna help spread the word. 


I'm busy, working on the song, play list that will go along with this kit.  If you visit Scrapbooking from the Inside Out, next month, you'll be able to listen to it, as well as gain inspiration from quotes and images that are also provided.  By the way, there are several monthly challenges, so you might actually win a prize for doing something that you love.  Not to mention the opportunity to chat with a wonderful community of women.

If you're a scrapbooker and you haven't checked out Scrapbooking from the Inside Out, there's never been a better time to do so.  I have to say that when I got this sneak peak, I thought that it was the BEST kit that I'd ever seen.  And with the current prices of scrapbooking supplies; it's a phenomenal value.  If you want to do something nice for yourself (or a fellow scrapbooker,) consider The OPTIMISM kit.  It's all about your (say it with me) "Greater Good". 
Till next time...

Queen of EVERYTHING

No comments: