Friday, August 20, 2010

(43-24) ExposureQuest

Exposure, Exposure, Exposure; that's what's on my mind today.  I don't just want to write; I want to be READ and so in accordance with my mission this year; I need to get myself a lot more EXPOSURE.  Interestingly enough, I'm a pretty good sales person; but the one thing that I don't seem to be able to sell, is myself.  It's not for lack of confidence, for although I am not exuding it; I really do believe in myself; or I couldn't do this at all.  Instead my downfall is my lack of knowledge.  Marketing is not my thing, not because I can't; just because I truly don't know where to start.  I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I'm still not that internet savvy and I get really frustrated when trying to do research; so all in all I'm not a lot of help to myself in the gettin this done department.
I've signed up for the Creative Connection email, I've tried Networked Blogs, and I've just joined Mommy Blogs; but I definitely need some tutorials on how to navigate these sites so that I can make the most out of them.  Hopefully these ventures will help me to increase my readership and further my career; but I KNOW it's going to take A LOT more than that.  So, I'm going to do something that I RARELY do and ask for your help.  Asking for help is NOT easy for me; but I'm THAT determined to change my path and fulfill my destiny.  So here goes... Anyone can help me in my ExposureQuest; so PLEASE, if you enjoy reading "The Bumpy Ride," recommend me to a friend, (or six...)  Let me know if you know a person or website that you think may be helpful, or hook a sistah up; if by chance you know someone in the know who might be able to help me with visibility.  If YOU believe in me and have some time and you want to help me market myself I'd be thrilled to hear from you; just leave me a comment or send me an email at AsktheQOE@gmail.com.  And if none of these things apply; then please just know how thankful I am that YOU read "The Bumpy Ride;" and that you like it.
Till next time...
Queen of EVERYTHING

3 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

I don't know how possible it is to do this, but how about trying to put a link on your blog to Google Reader. I have subscribed to your blog on Google Reader and so long as I remember to click on Next on my tool bar I can ensure I don't miss one of your entries.

Joni Parker said...

I will post a link on my blog...soon...when I can give it a post all by itself. Also, came back tonight to look for "how long" and do I cover the eggplant parm...got it ready to go in the oven.....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...try this place :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

http://www.blogcatalog.com/

I am registered there :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)