Thursday, September 23, 2010

(43-58) Happy Birthday Hershey!

Today is Hershey's birthday.  My wuffie is now 2 years old; and the kids wanted to give her a proper celebration.  We bought party hats; and gave her lots of love and attetnion; just like we do for any family member's birthday.

As much as we all love Hershey, and as big a part of our family as she is; I can't believe that there was ever a time that Luis, Nicky and I weren't interested in having a dog; and now we couldn't live without her.  The latter part of that comment pertains to me and Nicky for sure; but don't ask Luis about his feelings for Hershey  Though, because just "as I told you in "To Camp or Not To Camp;"  he likes her very much; he just doesn't love her.  Now don't get me wrong; Nicky and I were never opposed to having a dog; although Nicky didn't seem to care if he had one or not; we just never could have imagined how much we would love this pup.

There's something about Hershey that just relaxes and comforts me; (well, us.)  She is sweet and she is smart; just like my other kids.  In additon to Hersh being fashion forward and answeing difficult questions with a nodf of her head; she is very intelligent; and we are so fortunate to have this sweet pup in our lives.  She is protective and loving and her mere presence makes me /us  happy.

I could go on and on writing about how much we love her; but I think I'm going to share some pictures of her instead.
(To the left) This is Hershey's impression of Arnold  (Gary Coleman) from "Different Strokes;"   "whatchyou  talkin bout  Willis?   (On the right;)  "Please stop singing!"
(On the left,) "SO tired after all the pictures."  A VERY loved Chihuahua indeed.

I hope that if you have a pet, it brings you as much joy as Hershey brings to us.  If you are not the receipient of an animal's love; I highly recommend adopting a pet, for (say it with me;) "You're GREATER GOOD!"
Till next time...
Queen of EVERYTHING

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy bday, little gal!

Phoenix Carrie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOOFIE WOOFENSTEIN!!! I LOVE ME SOME HERSHBERGER!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Birthday Hershey! LOVE the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Joni Parker said...

Cute pics... Love a good Puppy Party!! Happy Woof-day!