Tuesday, March 29, 2011

(43-245) A Sample Of The 90's...

I don't know why I persist when the interest has been minimal at best; BUT, since I do love a good game of beating the dead horse; (uggh, another foul animal reference, I'm sorry.) And since our 80's mix is still available on "Media Mishap Resolved?"  I thought I'd go ahead and share our 90's mix as well.

Although I helped Luis pick out the songs; this mix was ALL HIM!  I wasn't even home when he worked on it; and when I finally heard it, I was very impressed.  So even if you're not a big fan of 90's music, I think that you'll still enjoy this sample.  Once again, if something goes awry and you receive some type of error message or you're unable to listen to it for some reason; just email me and I'll be happy to send you the sample. 

I have to say, listening to all of these great songs, makes me want to go to a reunion.  I have yet to go to one of mine; nor we have we gone to Luis', but perhaps once he starts working as a DJ, I can tag along for a few.

Speaking of reunions...  If any readers attended high school in Arizona, I would love to get a peak at your yearbooks.  Well, not a real peak.  You won't need to bring them to me or anything.  I'm just interested in obtaining the names of the senior class officers, from ANY yearbook that you might have, for ANY high school in AZ; so If by ANY chance you can help a sistah out, please email me.

Thank you and ENJOY! 
Till next time...
Queen of EVERYTHING

                                                                            

No comments: