Monday, March 7, 2011

(43-223) Luis' DJ Debut

When I posted "I KNOW My ABBA," I told you that Luis had his dream job of being a DJ, dropped right into his lap.  I explained that my bosses had been purchasing DJ equipment, since they're offering DJ services for their growing, high school reunion coordinating business; and when I told them that Luis would be interested in working with them; they welcomed him to do so.

Now I myself don't know much about their reunion coordinating business, because it doesn't have anything to do with my job responsibilities; however,  I do believe that they''ve been scheduling a number of events; because they put an ad on Craig's list for additional DJ's.

When I heard about the ad and saw people coming in for interviews; I asked my boss if they were still interested in having Luis DJ; and thankfully; they said, "absolutely."  A few days later, Luis received a call from my boss.  He said that he was having all of the prospective DJ's come down to his friend's restaurant / bar on Monday, March 7 to show their stuff; and he asked Luis to create a 10 to 15 minute set and come down to spin.

Luis had been preparing his show all weekend; and tonight's his big debut.  I can't wait to see Luis in action; and I have every confidence that he's going to ROCK THE HOUSE. 
Till next time...
Queen of EVERYTHING

No comments: