Wednesday, April 13, 2011

(43-260) POTENTIAL

According to Thesaurus.com "POTENTIAL is the possibility for achievement." 
Synonyms:  ability, aptitude, capability, capacity, power, the makings, what it takes, wherewithal; and today, I was questioning mine.

With 106 more posts to go after this one, I was questioning my ability to see this through.  I know that I have the capability to put something out there every day; but I want it to be a quality product; and I was feeling like I was starting to falter.  Couple that with my new job, and some tasks that I wasn't prepared for and my wherewithal was definitely in question.

Feeling like I needed inspiration, I went in search of some quotes, and I found ten that I found very reassuring.  So as always, in the interest of (say it with me,) "The GREATER Good," I''m going to share some of the best quotes that I found on the subject of POTENTIAL.

"To be or not to be; that is the question." - William Shakespeare (Hamlet)

“The only person standing in your way is you.” - "Black Swan"

“’What’ and ‘if’ are two words as non-threatening as words can be, but put them together side by side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life.” - "Letters To Juliet"

“The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.” -Les Brown

Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us.” - Wilma Rudolph

"Man, know thyself." - Socrates

“Our aspirations are our possibilities.” -Robert Browning

"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential"  ~  Winston Churchill

"Deep in most of us is the potential for greatness or the potential to inspire greatness.” ~"The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie"

"The greatest crime in the world is not developing your potential. When you do what you do best, you are helping not only yourself, but the world."
~Roger Williams

I feel better already.  Re-charged, and ready to persevere.
Till next time...
Queen of EVERYTHING

No comments: